Blacktail Deer Plateau Of bloody dreams and second chances
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
she does not argue. this pleases ingram as he draws to a stop before her; seaglass gaze cutting as it zeroes in on her. the ungracious girl is gone, as you probably have already came to know. a small breath is drawn in, the cold settling into his lungs like tiny icicles. it feels good against the heat of his assumed betrayal and fire of his ire. i am not sad to see her go, he admits, but i have many questions.

none of them good.

i assumed her wounds were dire. too dire for her to be healed enough to make any sort of long trip in just barely two weeks time. ingram's seaglass gaze turns hard, as if he were trying to crack ash paw open and see what she keeps hidden within herself. but i am no mage and i would not know dire from superficial if bloody enough. he admits willingly because it is the truth. he is a killer not a savior.

tell me truthfully, ash paw. did you lie to me about the severity of her wounds?

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 26, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 27, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 27, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 28, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 28, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - December 31, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ash Star - December 31, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Of bloody dreams and second chances - by Ingram - January 01, 2023, 07:34 AM