Blacktail Deer Plateau Body Tired, [M]ain desire
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion, conception
[/font][/size][/color]

I cannot promise that any pups that are conceived in these open threads will be viable. I am trying to do this as ICLY  as possible and this is my first time, without having an established relationship or set plan in place for breeding season at least with this little wolf here. So please bear with me.

The mid afternoon sun, curled around her like a warm fur. It dipped through her fur, combing through it with fingers of pale light, and dust motes. The cool kissed air, frosty against her cheeks as she moved her way through the pack lands. Her scent of impending motherhood dancing hale and hearty upon the winter air.

She tilted a downy head to look upon the thrilling sky. Azure blue eyes taking in the snow as it fell down and upon her. Licking along the corners of her eyelashes, laying like crystals upon her masked face.

Such a need to heal the burning desire that pooled at her center, and she was helpless against it. It railed against her, digging, pressing, needing.

She panted, once, twice. Then whined. It rose, higher and higher still, keening, curling.
Messages In This Thread
Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ash Star - January 01, 2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Dasher - January 01, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ingram - January 02, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 08:29 AM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Dasher - January 02, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ingram - January 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 04:41 PM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Dasher - January 02, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ingram - January 03, 2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Ash Star - January 03, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: Body Tired, [M]ain desire - by Dasher - January 03, 2023, 12:51 PM