Two Rivers Isle A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He wanted to hold onto this feeling forever. Wanted to stand here pressed to his wife for an eternity. Wanted to capture the essence of this moment. I love you, too, he whispered, almost afraid to speak and ruin this perfect slice in time. He did not know what tomorrow held. He did not even know what would happen an hour from now. Adylaide's parents had been killed so quickly that he had had no time to respond. Everything in his life had exploded into chaos in minutes. So he would hold onto this moment for as long as he could and carry the memory with him for life. Just in case.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:39 PM