Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A flash of tiny teeth, but she said nothing at first just stared at him with fathomless blue eyes. Nose wrinkled.

well that's foolish you would leave your nightwife on the mortal coil by herself? That seems  unfair to her and even to you.

She tapped the peppermint and shoved it forward. At least take this one. It will ease your cough. It's bothersome to more than just you. We all can hear it and any sane wolf won't get any sleep with you hacking around like that loud enough to wake the dead.

She lifted her head to study him as she always did with that haughty tilt. But she meant no disrespect. She was simply trying to point out his foolishness and if she could incur his wrath into making him take the medicine. She was okay with this. 

Though briefly the thought of the children she may or may not have, and what would happen if he came after her it flashed by, but she tried to ignore it hope he wouldn't attack. But listen.
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM