Blacktail Deer Plateau so follow me deeper into the unknown
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw internally wanted to scream. He was being foolish and childish. But that was his prerogative. Ash Paw had made a conscious choice to heal, but she would not force it upon anyone. If they refused treatment it was not her job to make them take it, unless without it they may die. As long as Ingram rested and kept his strength up. He should work though this she hoped.

She returned the hard look, her own a bit blazing. It wasn't her fault his nightwife didn't trust him, and had esteem issues. If she got angry over something that didn't happen, that wasn't her fault. She couldn't stop her heat cycle this year, even if she had wanted too, she had no herbs. And if asked she'd tell them that too. And Ingram turned her down in front of his nightwife, cruelly at that even. So as far as she was concerned his precious wife had no more legs to stand on with this argument.

Alright. I'm leaving the other stuff too. You should take it, because it will only get worse before it gets better, Ingram. His name said softly so he understood the truth of her statement. She was mad at him sure, but he was her friend of sorts so she was still worried for him as well.

She  moves far away, and into the shadows. And once she was certain he'd take at least one, she'd leave back the way she had come.
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM