Firefly Glen Come, come to your brother (thou shalt not die)
Moonspear
Councilor*
553 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric would  get to know the other's as he moved about. But this one had drawn his curiosity for a moment. There was something about the bold faced man. Heavy handed, but he bet if given the right circumstances that stern countenance would break open and rainbows would fall out, but eh he could be wrong.

Such a long face. On a night of such revelry. The last part was yelled, and he winked at a couple of the pretty ladies near the edges. You want me to introduce you to a few? Handsome guy like you, they'll be tripping over themselves.

Tch such a long face. Ah you didn't ask, but you didn't say no either. Do i get a name in return or should i just call you stone? It fits. Maybe Stone Cold? Or oh I know. Granite. You look like a granite. I could call you smalls?

He laughed at his own joke. Get it smalls, cause you are definitely. Alaric eyed him and made a measurement with a paw. Whew definitely not small.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Come, come to your brother (thou shalt not die) - by Alaric - January 17, 2023, 07:37 PM