Ouroboros Spine that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Fidgeting in place, Stingray looked this way and that, noting the colossal trees and the glimmer of distant water. It was a nice place. If not for the pack residing here, he would have been eager to explore it in search of hidden nooks and crannies.

Alas, there was a well established pack here and soon the leader of these wolves came out to meet him. She was not what Stingray expected. Having been raised in Sapphique, he was accustomed to a certain ferocity when it came to the leading females, but this woman looked almost soft with her alabaster coat and the fur draped over her shoulders. Even Sialuk did not give off the same inviting vibe, though her mien was still far kinder than anything he had experienced in his birth pack.

I greet you, he repeated, tripping a little over the unfamiliar greeting. He thought about whether he should comment on the beauty of her chosen territory, but decided against it. This was a business visit and Stingray meant to take it seriously. Stiffly, even, for he was yet uncertain of how to carry himself professionally and not convey a stuffy air at the same time. He dipped his head respectfully, just the way his ma and da had taught him, but could not seem to chase the formal rigidity from his stance.

Sialuk of Moonspear sent me to find the moonwoman, he shared. Are you her?
Messages In This Thread
RE: that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 03:02 PM