Ouroboros Spine that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Kukutux spoke in the same peculiar cadence used by Sialuk, which ought not to have surprised him, but did anyway. He was accustomed to a more direct speech pattern, the harsh sounds of the coast rather than this soft and elaborate tongue. She called him hunter-man, a term he did not understand.

Stingray. Oh, but I'm not a hunter, he clarified sheepishly as he followed Kukutux over the threshold and into claimed territory. He supposed he didn't know what he was. He might have shared that that title belonged to his brother, but Stingray found himself unable to speak of Swordfish except with his parents. The hurt was still fresh.

Sialuk sent me here to tell you that my mom and dad, Meerkat and Njord, have joined her at Moonspear, he shared, somewhat awkwardly, for it was brief news that hardly warranted an invite into Kukutux's home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week - by Stingray - February 20, 2023, 06:16 PM