Ouroboros Spine that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Everything about this place was strange and new. Ray had felt a little out of place next to Sialuk at Moonspear, with her formal way of speaking and her unique terminology, but Kukutux was several degrees more strange than her daughter. Or maybe Stingray was simply savage and uncivilized for a wolf.

He wasted no time on the venison, but eyed the dried fish on the strip of bark with a little suspicion, but found it pleasant enough when he tried it. The flavour and texture were different than fresh fish. Afterward, unsure what he was meant to do with the bark, he began to chew on that as well.

By then Kukutux had pulled a hide to herself and asked about the spirits. He had to work a shard of wood bark out of his teeth before answering. I don't... Really know how to do that. My mam and da are making a shrine or something. Is it like that? He didn't know that was for Sobo rather than Swordfish.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week - by Stingray - April 24, 2023, 02:51 PM