Ouroboros Spine that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Aya, said Kukutux, and Stingray dropped the bark with a bashful flick of his ears. He gave no visible indication that he had heard her suggestion; he was in no need of bark to chew on, and had only misunderstood the purpose of what he had been given.

Everything Kukutux told him next was confusing to his ears. He had not been raised on spiritual stories or rituals. Sapphique had an affinity for the sea, but the way they tied femininity to the ocean was still a lot different than what Kukutux was suggesting.

He couldn’t help feeling out of his depth. This was not the way he had been raised and even thinking about it felt as unnatural to him as walking on his front paws only. He was raised to be polite, though, so he nodded at length and said, I guess I could try, despite knowing he likely would not.

If wishes could bring his brother home, then Sword would be with him right now. They would listen to this wise older woman and talk amongst themselves later about the strange ways she worked the pelt between her paws, and Sword would liken it to the fish traps he had made with Suzu, and instead of being homesick for his brother, maybe Ray would be homesick for the coast instead.

He did not realize he had lapsed into a long and uncomfortable silence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week - by Stingray - May 16, 2023, 08:22 PM