Lost Creek Hollow i feel them creep inside
Qeya River
Sciamano
705 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A hardening of her jawline at his snap. And a raise of wolfish brow. A warning, he was playing with fire and was about to get burned. Though she kept her silence for now.

A tilt of downy muzzle. I am aware. The question was whom did he want. Was it always going to be a constant worry that he'd leave, that hed go with her. Or did he wish to share. This was where she was confused. Unsure what he wanted she couldn't make a proper decision.

Is that what you want? Because I'm not the one who said it.

Ash Paw growled softly. I cannot answer you because i don't know your rules. I don't know what parts of you are off limits and what aren't. I don't know if you wish to share you affections or if you want all of me. You don't make it clear. I refuse to give you everything if i don't get everything. That is what I want.

She nodded. I want what you are willing to give and i will give in return, but i must know what it is exactly you want to give. I'm an open minded wolf, Ingram but there must be communication for it to be true.

I refuse to give you every single facet of me if you don't return that. If i am too exhausting if this is to exhausting. Fine. Then you be father. If you want me fine you can have me, if you wish to share with others also fine. But you must tell me this.

So she supposed the answer was she wanted communication. She wanted to know where she stood and what he wanted from her so she could give it back. He didn't seem to want her body or her affection, yet he also preferred her near. He confused her.
Messages In This Thread
i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - April 21, 2023, 12:21 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - April 25, 2023, 07:00 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - April 28, 2023, 08:49 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - April 28, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - April 29, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - May 01, 2023, 06:26 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - May 03, 2023, 05:28 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - May 03, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - May 03, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - May 03, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - May 05, 2023, 08:12 AM