Bramblepoint A thorn for your troubles
Kvarsheim
Skáti
75 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Evander remained nonchalant. Which slowly drew a quiet breath from Vale's lungs. It wasn't a sore topic as she first thought. She put away her frown, corners of her lip gently turning upwards once more. What a relief.

I'm glad it was on good terms. It must be a relief that you can find him if you need to. Pausing, Vale's head tilted slightly to her shoulder as she stole a moment to ponder his question of her. Honeyed gaze briefly drifting beyond Evander and into the thicket beyond. 

I came alone. My littermates and I weren't quite in agreement as to where our future would start if we set out together. I had made up my mind first. So with our father's approval, I left. A short exhale escaped Vale's nostrils. She could imagine that they were still squabbling now. With a wry smile, she returned her attention to Evander. 

I don't know if they'll make the trek to the Teekon, truth be told. A shame I won't get a chance to impress them with what I learned before they could. An earnest recount on her part. If not a bit of a sad note. Certainly not one she wanted to linger in the air. Her expression grew sheepish, ears airplaning. It's probably a silly sentiment. But... is there anything that you have found on your own that you would like to show your brother?
Messages In This Thread
A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 21, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - April 21, 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 22, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - April 23, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 23, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - April 30, 2023, 10:20 AM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - April 30, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Evander - May 08, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: A thorn for your troubles - by Vale Enid - May 10, 2023, 06:46 PM