Two Rivers Isle cheesy buldak
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the thing about kids was that they had no reason to lie, most times. Ulrich and Ady placed both their daughter and son under the care of Iseul, understanding and trusting that she would be enough to raise them into well-spoken and thriving adults. and certainly, the task felt hard as Iseul had her own doubts about her own growth and ability to control the isle for herself and for others.

she did not blame them for their words or feelings, but iseul has not a grown woman who could overlook her own pain from others. in a moment of frustration, she comes to stand and stomps her foot to the ground before the young ones.

"충분한!" she would angrily say as her ears flattened. this anger was never meant to be towards either Ines or Matteo, for it was the anger iseul had in herself for not being enough for them. but she would never tell them that. instead, she sucks in a breath and casts a solemn look to the outside for a moment. if iseul were cruel, she could say to them 'you will not survive without me' or even something like 'i'm the adult and you'll do as i say.' 

but iseul was not mean. even in the moments when everything tested her, she would never say something to hurt someone intentionally. and so, she exhales her frustrations from her breath and comes to face them once more. "we stay in isle, then." she says firmly to the both of them. if they wanted to stay here, then Iseul would die trying to keep this place safe for them. "but Ines and Matteo need to help. must learn to hunt, learn to protect each other. protect isle."

it was a lot to ask of them, but Iseul would do what she could to get these kids as ready as possible for life without the benefits of mom and dad. she rises again, this time slower and calmer as she stands above the children. "out," she directs them, "first hunting lesson today. follow iseul."

we can either continue in this thread or start a new one, whichever you guys prefer! I'll probably try to get some more threads out in the isle so the kids can start doing more hunting and other life skill practicing <333
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
cheesy buldak - by Iseul - May 17, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: cheesy buldak - by Ines - May 21, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: cheesy buldak - by Taggak - May 22, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: cheesy buldak - by Iseul - May 22, 2023, 10:19 PM
RE: cheesy buldak - by Ines - June 02, 2023, 12:03 AM
RE: cheesy buldak - by Taggak - June 05, 2023, 03:58 AM
RE: cheesy buldak - by Iseul - June 05, 2023, 04:01 PM