Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Last one for me, wrapping Ray up here. <3 Thank you for having him!

Heph's tone lightened to something almost giddy as she announced that his scouting would be useful, which Ray couldn't help but wag his tail at. Really? It shouldn't have surprised him that Rodyn and Samani might value a go-between after what Kukutux told him about how the Moon villages operated, but it did. His self worth wasn't particularly high, so it was hard to imagine something he enjoyed might have a practical use as well.

The mention of Sapphique made his belly do a somersault. He hadn't thought much about his natal pack in a while, and it had been even longer since he talked about it. Now was not the time, he decided, instead opting to nod along as if each of these packs was news to him. I would love if one of you would come with me my first time, he agreed. I went to Moonglow for Sialuk once, but that was different. Kukutux invited me into the territory. I don't think it was the norm for visiting another pack. Have you been to any of them?

For the first time in a long time, the boy was eager to start something new, and listening to what Heph had to say about the nearby packs made him even moreso. Alas, this eagerness would last only so long before he itched for new horizons once again. In fact, he would never complete his first scouting mission for Moontide. The time of maturity was fast upon him, and nothing but the open sky and no particular destination would satisfy what Stingray Sveijarn-Corten needed to finally grow up.
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM