Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Fellahin
Bloomin'
113 Posts
Ooc — H2O
to the other coyotes that made up the Fellahin, Tuna liked to think of herself as the biggest and the strongest. but when compared to a wolf, no matter what kind, she was reminded that her bloodline ran small for a reason. the woman with fiery eyes was no different from the others who have come to the sand.

when a bow is offered, it is politely returned to the other. this woman, Zaahira, did not speak with the fluency that Tuna would have come to expect, but she did not hold it against her. her message was crystal clear, and to Tuna, that was all that mattered, not the fluff that came with it, if any.

her eyes did not hide their shock when there was mention of the lake. the coyote shifts between her paws a moment before speaking. "ahm nawt th'a queen," she comes to say to Zaahira with a small shake of the head, "ahm 'er helper." that sure sounded better than a servant, Tuna always felt a need to put a little flare onto her work. "what does Zaa-hira want wit' queen Toula? what did th'a tall man tell yew?"

it was better to know the purpose before pushing her through to the blessed one herself, was it not? Tuna would not bring risk to the throne room without knowing there was no chance of danger.
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM