Lost Creek Hollow Giggle and the flames grow higher
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
I was reading and I was like omg she sounds horrible. I am not that horrible goodness gracious me.

Unf she groused and then nodded. SHe could imagine he was in pain. They weren't far from the pack lands and she quickly assessed her environment. 

There was blue Cohash no that was for staving off pregnancy and getting rid of babies. Angelica, and Blue vervain, but it was more for breathing and internal headaches. She continued to peruse. 

There was some stinging nettle, but it was summer now and spring had brought it's hairs and she had no water to steep it in. Gah she was getting antsy. She thought about briefly calling for Crowfeather with demands of pain meds on her tongue, but could he hear her?

Then she saw it willow. It would be better to steep in water, but he could chew on it and beside it Valerian for sleep. He couldn't have much of either, but at least it would help a little. She rushed away from him and grasped them . 

Chew on this and then eat this. The willow will help the pain and the Valerian will put you to sleep and I'll call for @Crowfeather to help me carry you back.

Once the boy had been given her herbs. She called out to her leader. Hoping that they could get this boy to the dens.
Messages In This Thread
Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 20, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 05:09 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 07:43 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 07:59 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Giggle and the fla[m]es grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 03:30 PM