Valley of Gold There's nothing more cruel than to be loved by everybody but you
40 Posts
Ooc — hela
She had seen this before—the way the wind moved through the tall, golden grass like it was water. It looked even more ethereal now that she was here. Her visions hadn't done it justice but they had helped her know she was in the right place. She had been seeing gold for weeks; she had seen the wet ground beneath her pale paws. And she had known the journey wouldn't be easy. But it was necessary. She had to hunt for herself and it was impossible to stay clean. There were certain comforts she had grown accustomed to that she had to give up while she searched for the meaning of her visions. She knew once she reached her destination that something important would be waiting for her. 

She was thirsty after traveling and took advantage of the first water she found. She drank from it and then washed her paws. When she was done, she moved through the grass, stopping when she saw the woman. She was beautiful, her coat made of all the colors of the earth. Ashikaga felt drawn to her. She knew instantly that she was meant to find this stranger. Somehow this wolf was meant to help her. They were both meant to meet here. 

The princess walked forward, head held high like she'd been taught. When she was close enough to speak, she stopped. I am Nebuki Ashikaga. I believe I have been sent here to find you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's nothing more cruel than to be loved by everybody but you - by Ashikaga - September 11, 2023, 08:30 PM