Stone Circle bound by bonesong
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
never apologize! <3

her disappointment is loud and pouty. sort of— but before ingram can explain that the bones he reads are special; selected for their meaning to him, she is off!

a soft sigh expels itself from betwixt his lips.

while she is distracted finding him, he presumes, a rabbit; he slinks off to grab his actual threadbones.

he arrives back only a few moments before her, tucking the rabbit skin with dried bones between his paws before she plops the meal down at his paws; a grumble in her throat.

he noses it back towards her. eat, and i will show you how to read bones, he tells her, a wiry grin tugging at the edges of his scarred muzzle. my threadbones are not any old bones, he explains, stepping back from the rabbit fur, nudging it open to reveal them.

some older than others, all of them worried with his teeth in what he called ritualistic markings.

they are significant to me. two rib bones tied to him by the very shared dna — but he wasn't about to admit that to a child. though he harbored no regrets, he is not so public about his matricide as he once was. marked for each thing they represent. he motions to the teethmarks in each bone; some shallow and some deep.

ingram looks at her then, gauging how she was following before explaining more.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
bound by bonesong - by Ingram - September 14, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Astrid - September 16, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Ingram - September 17, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Astrid - September 17, 2023, 09:50 AM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Ingram - September 17, 2023, 02:06 PM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Astrid - September 21, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Ingram - September 23, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Astrid - October 17, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: bound by bonesong - by Ingram - October 18, 2023, 07:14 AM