Stone Circle [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god
Kvarsheim
Anda*
227 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She was unsteady on her feet and that concerned him. He tilted his head, not quite sure why she was telling him she’d left Swiftcurrent Creek, as it was imperative you leave one place before going to the other- but when he pieced together what she actually meant, his head lifted suddenly and his eyes widened. ”Left?” He repeated, blinking several times, as if to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

He sat while she explained, his brow furrowing slightly as he tried to pull out a concise reason for her departure. She looked up at him once, with a question in her eyes and he waved her in with a paw- she could come as close as she wanted to. 

He wasn’t sure he understood what was going on at Swiftcurrent Creek, but it seemed as though she felt left out and alone. He sighed softly. It tugged at his heartstrings to know that in response to those feelings, she had come here and she had come calling for him. Normally, wolves left- and often without telling him anything. 

”You look sad.” He said softly. ”I do not want, you sad, but…you, here, I am glad, though,” He exhaled. It was hard to say it. He tried in Icelandic, just to get his thoughts straightened out. ”I don’t like to see you sad, but I am happy to see you here, I just wish you were not sad.” That seemed to help. ”Happy see you…Wish you not sad. But! I help, yeah? You stay?” He asked, hoping that might lighten her mood.
“Icelandic”
“English”
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:24 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 10:54 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 09, 2023, 11:13 PM
RE: I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 09, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:15 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Skáld - October 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: [m] I am not a woman, I'm a god - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:46 PM