Two Eyes Cenote When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant
124 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
RIP 
@Toula @Senmut for visibility!
Melody had thought herself quite safe within Akashingo's new claim. She'd spent much of her time with Princess Ashikaga of late, but when she'd requested that she keep an ear out for any gossip, the Hemet had taken to departing sometimes in hopes of striking up a conversation. But it was difficult. Ashikaga had openly spoken against Toula, and Melody was not unaware of the enemies she might have made in standing with the Amiirad. She couldn't find it in herself to approach any of those she knew to be loyal to Toula.

And she never would.

Not a single sound marked her passing in the night, but sunrise would shine light on the still, mangled form at the outskirts of the cenote. Throat torn; the wound which had killed her, but far from the only one. Mingled with the blood was the scent of a certain dark-furred coyote who had visited the pass only days before. A coyote who was not very pleased with this gathering of wolves in her desert.

Now her displeasure made itself known.
Messages In This Thread
When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant - by Melody - November 07, 2023, 06:58 PM