Lost Creek Hollow i think my blood is passing me by
Qeya River
Sciamano
703 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw sucked in a breath, tight and hissing and she stared at ShadowPup with dissappointment and a small dose of anger.

Excuse me? Do we talk to me this way? Her voice was heavy with the lesson she wished to impart. But she was not harsh in her words only teaching.

Ash Paw stomped a foot then. Her nostils flared. Shadowpup! That is enough! You will be respectable or you will go back to the den. Tia Plata is hurt do you see that wound! And Wren was kind enough to try and help and keep her alive so you will be respectful and appreciative. Now either help me carry Tia or go to the den

Then she leveled a stare at Wren. I will allow you entry, but on a strictly momentary basis. There is much that needs discussed before you can fully be recognized for instance why you are no longer in the creek, hmm. And your wounds. I am a trained healer. I know what they are from.

Ash clicked her teeth. Now Silver. Lets get you some help yes. her voice growing quieter and gentle with the injured wolf. She gently nosed and shifted to help her to her feet.
Messages In This Thread
i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 12, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 07:11 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 13, 2023, 07:29 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 13, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 13, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 13, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 13, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 14, 2023, 01:40 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Silvertongue - November 14, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Shadowpaw - November 17, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: i think my blood is passing me by - by Ash Star - November 21, 2023, 12:52 PM