Hushed Willows This is how you remind me of what I really am
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Goat, she said, which spurred Wayfarer's excited anticipation for a meal of such delight. The russet rogue flicked her tongue over an upper canine, already relishing the thought of sinking her fangs into prey more sizeable than the meager critters she'd had to pick at during her wandering life. It would be good to have a hunting partner - someone she could trust to share the bounty.

She followed willingly, veering in close to her companion's flank where the temptation to plant a sharp nip was almost too much. Wayfarer inhaled deep and steeled herself, feeling Reverie was sure to be receptive of her attempt at playful teasing, but Boone's face materialised in her mind's eye and she decided to keep her mouth to herself.

We are opposites, then, her amber eyes glittered to compliment the curve of her smile; Reverie already knew she'd been born and raised on the glacier to the East, you and I. And I like fresh snow, too - some of the best dens I ever built were made from snow.
"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
This is how you remind me of what I really am - by Reverie - November 27, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: This is how you remind me of what I really am - by Wayfarer - December 16, 2023, 05:17 AM