Hoshor Plains annugaak ⤼
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
170 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Hunting was never her favorite activity. The sidelines were more suited for her tastes; healing and being the caretaker of others gave her heart a feeling of fullness. Her anxieties got the best of her at this gathering for she felt like jumping out of her skin. The red she-wolf couldn’t bear to watch the others get ready to hunt and what might lie ahead of them. She was best suited finding others who shared the same thoughts. 

She thought of her golden friend, then. Where did she go? Padding her way through, she followed the unforgettable scent that belonged to Reverie. The same scent her brain has concluded as home.

Shortly, she came upon others that have gathered in a much smaller, more manageable, group; her eyes found the golden she-wolf nervously watching tea as if it was about to grow legs. Reina wanted to laugh at first, but she felt unease from her friend as she grew closer. She eyed the other wolves in a friendly manner, nodding her head with a small smile in greeting before bumping Reverie lightly on the shoulder with her nose.

Hey, is everything alright?

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
annugaak ⤼ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: annugaak ⤼ - by Ajei - December 26, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: annugaak ⤼ - by Reverie - December 26, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: annugaak ⤼ - by Seal - December 26, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: annugaak ⤼ - by Alaric - December 26, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: annugaak ⤼ - by Amalia - December 26, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: annugaak ⤼ - by Reina - December 27, 2023, 03:20 PM