Moonspear i'm just a normal boy
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Limit Two 
Stingray paused atop a nondescript cliff overlooking the Teekon Wilds, or what he knew as the Teekon Wilds, and let his chest swell with a deep breath. His gaze was drawn toward the sea, toward Moontide, where he thought he ought to go and make amends for his departure. He took a single step in that direction, felt his heart cinch tight with nerves, and shook his head. No, he did not want to face those he had abandoned.

He turned his head the other way, to the mountain where his parents, grandmother, and younger siblings made their home. To Moonspear, then.

Travel had hardened the young man's muscles, but his paunch still swayed gently with every step he took across ridges and foothills to reach his destination. This was helped little by the amount of food he had been eating lately. There was nothing like a good meal or five to drown out one's sorrows. Five meals a day might be a few too many, though, and that wasn't counting the snacks in between. Even now, the boy's stomach felt empty — the hollow sensation having been transferred from chest to belly where he could better cope with it.

There was no time to stop for an early lunch, though. For once, Stingray ignored the demands of his stomach and trekked on toward Moonspear, arriving in the evening when the wind grew cold and scattered flakes began to fall, blanketing his red-gold back with white speckles. He was glad to find the strong pack presence unchanged as he approached the outskirts, though there was a conspicuous absence of his family's scents. Not just Meerkat and Njord, but Seal and Orca as well.

He had intended to find some sort of gift for @Sialuk in exchange for being allowed to visit with his parents and sisters for a time, but the total absence of his kin's markings had him fretting so bad, he couldn't bear to waste any time on it. He sent up a call for Moonspear's leader that was chased with urgency: where is everyone?!
Messages In This Thread
i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - January 16, 2024, 12:47 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - January 19, 2024, 04:14 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 10, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - February 16, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - February 20, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 06, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:25 AM
RE: i'm just a normal boy - by Sialuk - March 13, 2024, 07:19 PM