Hushed Willows Heartbreak City, party of two
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
169 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
@Reverie

Reina’s thoughts were a tumble of what-ifs, doubts, and straight confusion. Tuft, the male she had only just met, yet somehow a kindred spirit who tugged on what was left of her heart strings, was the reason for her troubled mind. And it terrified the fiery female…yet, excited her. Convinced that she had nothing other than her body to give, he came in and showed her a kindness that only males she had ever encountered in her short life would feign until they got what they wanted. But not him, not Tuft.

There was always a slyness to the upturned grin of the males who had taken advantage of her, but Tuft’s had remained genuine, warm. It was her favorite thing about him, as superficial as that may be. She didn’t know him, not really, and she wanted to—oh, did she ever. But the timing was poor, and she saw how he had shut down when she revealed her plan to leave with them.

Then, there was Everett, the new member of Hearthwood. He was soft, polite, magnetic in the same way as the waters that ebb and flow with the moon. She felt that push and pull, and it confused her. She was most nervous of this turn of events for it was the blood-relative of her Coach, and she wasn’t quite sure how the hormonal female would take to her having interest in her kin.

But, if anyone could understand, or at least help her make sense of everything, it would still be Reverie. Her guardian angel of a friend always seemed to ease her in ways she may never realize. So, with heartache and confusion in tow, she set off to find her golden light.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 10, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 12, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 13, 2024, 04:54 PM