Dragoncrest Cliffs ERESTA
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
It was bittersweet, in a way. The celebrations were joyful, and yet Astera felt a sliver of sadness for her departing packmates. Still, she wished them well, and part of her wanted to see the world. Explore again. But she stayed, content in Sapphique and its surrounding shorelines. For now. 

In the swimming competition, Astera continued to prove herself as a zealous mariner, some experience beginning to shine through, though she still had much to learn. As they returned home, a single line lingered on her mind.

"You braved the sea before the sea was ready for you. And you have seen shadows beheld by no other."

Astera carried back a single conch shell. Soon, she would leave it in the cliffside forest of the Dragoncrest, lightly covered by gilded strawgrass.
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!

Messages In This Thread
ERESTA - by Mireille - February 16, 2024, 07:28 PM
RE: ERESTA - by Kheviel - February 16, 2024, 09:08 PM
RE: ERESTA - by Astera - February 18, 2024, 10:35 PM
RE: ERESTA - by Tousaint - February 24, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: ERESTA - by Thibault - February 24, 2024, 06:53 PM
RE: ERESTA - by Val - February 25, 2024, 11:12 AM
RE: ERESTA - by Sobeille - February 25, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: ERESTA - by Ravin - February 26, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: ERESTA - by Theo - February 26, 2024, 02:41 PM