Ocean's Breath Plateau Snakes and lambs
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
170 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Private 
It had been a couple of days since she and @Tybault had parted ways, giving each other a wide berth so that both could simmer and cool from their heated meeting. It had taken finding the children to ease her own emotions, pouring all of her energy into them and their well-being, rather than focusing on her own. Though, once that had died down, she had been thrown back into her own mind, but her anger had cooled to slight annoyance when recounting their conversation.

They had much to discuss when it came to her recent developments and she was very curious on what he had been up to as of late. So, she howled for him, not knowing whether he was still near enough or not. Reverie would have his hide if he left her, and the picture that formed in her mind made her giggle as she sat and waited at the edge of the second camp. She did not want to be too far from the children and, maybe, he would want to see them.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 12, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Tybault - March 23, 2024, 06:12 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 23, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Tybault - March 23, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: Snakes and lambs - by Reina - March 24, 2024, 10:58 AM