Ocean's Breath Plateau akkaa ⇊
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
169 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Kukutux had come to her side as her bone clattered, assuring her mistakes were going to be made. But, Reina could help to wince as blue eyes watched the small dark female stab through the deerhide due to her clumsiness. She ducked her head shamefully with eyes closed and gave a small sigh. 

This was much harder than she thought. 

She nodded to Moonwoman before returning back to her work. A deep, slow breath filled her lungs, pausing for just a couple of seconds before releasing in a whoosh. Her anxieties blew away with it on the winds.

Picking the bone up once more in her teeth, she set herself to the task of cutting, gently but with a much steadier hand. It would be silly to think that she would be an expert at something at first try, so she gave herself some grace. It would not be the first time she failed—it surely won’t be her last, either.

The cut was much cleaner than before. Cream paws were placed on each side of the cut as was demonstrated. Lips turned up at the corners as a feeling of pride filled the Hearthwood healer. 

She was doing it. She was going to be useful in this life after all.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
akkaa ⇊ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 01:02 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Raindrop - March 17, 2024, 02:08 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Reina - March 18, 2024, 08:42 AM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Paeon - March 25, 2024, 08:59 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Kukutux - March 30, 2024, 05:59 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Raindrop - March 30, 2024, 08:01 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Reina - March 31, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: akkaa ⇊ - by Kukutux - Yesterday, 11:22 AM