Panther Park [m] i thought that i would hurt myself
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
97 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

*channels Beth Dutton* @Arktos

The troublesome spirit remained, and the rays of her heat intensified, drawing River to yet another occupied area in search of any willing bachelors she could steal for an hour or two. Her appetite could not be slaked. She just wanted more, and more, and more! Again and again and again, again, again! New and old and tender and rough!

She wanted to devour all of the men: break them open, empty them of everything, and then pick her teeth with their shattered bones.

Except, not all men.

A weakling approached her. He may have looked handsome to some, with his dashing white fur and tall, tall ears but to her he appeared thin, and his timidness disgusted her. She snapped at him, snarling, chasing him until he repeatedly yelped his surrender and had to run full tilt to keep his precious fur out of her jaws.

River stopped and snorted, satisfied that he would not come back, then she squatted to mark the spot where none without a spine could stand.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by River - April 06, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by Arktos - April 07, 2024, 05:31 AM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by River - April 08, 2024, 12:07 AM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by Arktos - April 08, 2024, 06:51 PM