Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin felt the tears flooding her eyes again as Peregrine assured her that Elwood would forgive her. She still wasn't so sure. When it came to relationships, Fin would always fall into the trap of pessimism and believe the worst. At least, for her own relationships. Somehow even when she saw couples like Fox and Peregrine, loving and working together so beautifully, she had perfect faith in their ability to go the distance, that neither would ever hurt the other. It was something Fin didn't believe she could ever have, that she could ever even be worthy of. She did take comfort in Peregrine's confidence in Elwood's forgiveness, but that piece of doubt would always linger.

She didn't even bother trying to argue when the black wolf said he was going to speak with Elwood. She wasn't in the position to argue with anything he said. She kept her gaze lowered to her paws as Peregrine said his final words, then gave her a little kiss upon her crown and left. Fin stayed right where she was, wondering what it was she should do next. Her mind reeled, but then finally she shut it down and pulled herself onto all fours. She wasn't ready to face Elwood, not yet. She was too overwhelmed, and she'd had about enough confessing for one day.

Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 11, 2015, 07:35 PM