Moonstone Quarry if i could fly, i'd be coming right back home to you
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
While Aria did not flinch at the eye contact, the fur along her shoulders spiked instantly. She stood stiffly and uneasily, not wishing to instigate a fight but not taking lightly to this wolf's unnecessary display of dominance. They were on neutral territory, there was nothing here worth fighting over, and yet everything about this woman's posture suggested she felt she was better than the snow princess herself. Aria's posture was straight and proud, but it was simply her natural pose. She let out a heavy breath, lowering her head in submission, but was obviously not pleased with it. She was Beta of Donnelaith, this wolf held no true power over her. Her tail remained straight out behind her, but was not higher than the others. 

"Do you claim this place?" she asked, her gaze avoiding the others as it stared to the white fur on the strangers chest. There was no guarantee she'd respond, but she was out exploring-- might as well try.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i could fly, i'd be coming right back home to you - by Aria - April 17, 2016, 02:43 PM