Blackfeather Woods I got a new van, holy moly
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Xan or @Kove :)

Whether the wolves of blackfeather woods liked it, Malice was here, pregnant and all. She doubted anyone, except for Kendra, Burke and Cicero, hated her being here. She didn't blame them, didn't blame Nemesis, for that. She understood their thought process. But that didn't mean Malice wouldn't like to meet them, to wipe the dirty image ,that Nemesis had probably gave them all, clean. She was wandering through the barren woods again while she still could, trying to map the area that surrounded Burke's den. She noticed she got lost quite a lot, and respected the Dark Brotherhood for knowing where the hell they were going in this maze. Perhaps, if it was night and the woods weren't as dark as darkness herself, she could navigate herself with help from the stars. But no, of course not.

She sighed loudly as she passes Burke's den again, realizing she had been walking in circles all along. She slapped a branch out of her path with a paw with a low grunt. Surely there had to be some way she wouldn't get lost here. With new determination, she set out again, heading uuhh... that way

After a while, she ended up at the core of the territory, Redgrove. Here, she settled on her haunches, resting her swollen body to catch her breath. She wished she could do something useful in this state, but alas, guess she had to wait for a few weeks to prove herself.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
This should be interesting o:

Though enough time had passed for the male to have met the newest ward of Blackfeather, he'd not sought her out. Rather, he'd avoided her like the plague, allowing himself the time needed to cool off and regroup his thoughts. He was angry, yes, but knew he could not allow for himself to target a pregnant woman. For as disapproving as he was of the situation, he would not shed the blood of unborn children, as truly were they the most innocent of beings in existence. He'd been raised better than that, and knew for a fact that his family would sooner have his head than allow for him to act out in such a manner. Thus, he'd kept to himself, loitering along the borders as per usual and seeking out Nemesis when he'd felt he'd needed her. Still did his blood boil, yes, but considerably less than when the news of Burke's indiscretions had first reached his ears. It was because of his faint calmness that he'd departed from the borders earlier than usual, taking his time through what was left of the woods and remaining attentive of any signs of potential prey. As he'd progressed, however, it was not the scent of a meal that had called to him, but an unknown female, and so the trail was followed.

Kove knew not whose fragrance it was, but didn't quite care, either, as he discovered to where it led—into the grove, where the late queen's body had been laid out quite some time ago for the birds to feast upon. Rather than stopping at the edges of the area, he'd crossed the threshold into it, moving with intent. Once he'd finally located the source of the smell, his eyes were drawn first to her sides, and then to her face as a silent snarl overtook his own. "Out," he'd commanded, his hackles raising as he stared down at the outsider. "You will not dishonour the dark queen's domain with your presence." Even if members were permitted into the grove by then, he did not care. As far as the Inuit was concerned, never would the woman be welcomed there, or anywhere that might protect Meldresi's remains. "Don't make me have to drag you out." It was a warning, and one that he'd gladly back up with actions if it came down to it. Though often was he kind to females, his chivalry died when around Malice.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Had it not been for the fact she was lost, everything today was going swiftly. Yes, her back was aching and she got a kick here and there, but she was getting used to the whole being pregnant thing. What concerned her now was that she had forgotten which direction North was, and without the stars to guide her, she really couldn't say for certain if she would ever figure this territory out. On second thought, maybe this day wasn't going as well. but did it bother the pregnant, scarred, cursed at woman? Not in the slightest.

What did bother her though, was the sound of approaching footsteps. From the shadows, a white wolf approached, boldly setting foot in her comfort zone. Malice was too tired and out of breath to move, and too used to hostile comments and body language to flinch. She did not understand why she was not supposed to be here. Was it that "you don't belong" bullshit again? If so, this male was in for a treat, because Malice wouldn't leave this place with a belly full of pups. Then she rethought. Was it the grove she was not supposed to be at? Why? 

A gentle, scarred face, looked at the male's snarling one, keeping her cool. Negativity against negativity only worked in war, and so she would not participate. If Burke could keep his calm around Nemesis, the most hot-headed individual Malice had ever met, surely she could do so by this older man. Do excuse my presence, I did not know I was not welcomed here. She responded, her eyes drifting off to somewhere on his chest. You see, I was just catching my breath, though if I'm not aloud in the grove, here- She said as she lifted her heavy body up and walked calmly out of the lighter place of these haunted woods. 

Far enough like this? She called out as she turned toward the icy male again, a great distance away from what was called the Redgrove.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While his own expression was anything but welcoming, the female didn't seem to flinch, choosing to remain calm instead. Had she been any other, perhaps he would have complimented her for how well-mannered her actions were, but his mind could not get past the swelling of her sides. He could not look past the evidence of Burke's betrayal, and so he could not accept the scarred woman. Rather, he could show towards her only hostility, even when the chivalrous portion of his nature tried to suggest otherwise. She was not welcomed there—not in Blackfeather, and especially not in the grove. The land did not belong to her nor the children she carried, and he would ensure that such facts were made known in due time. The only thing keeping him from acting out were the children growing within her womb, for as much as he despised the woman, he could not bring himself to physically lash out against a pregnant female. Thus, he'd kept enough of distance between them so that he'd not be tempted to do so, but remained near enough to show who was in control of the situation.

As the woman spoke, he remained silent, staring her down but hardly listening. It was only when she'd started to move had his attention been acquired, fiery gaze drifting after her retreating form. Before she could speak out again, however, he'd turned away and glanced over the grove as if to ensure it remained intact, that the intruder had not harmed it in any way that might cause alarm. Once satisfied, he'd turned back and departed from the grove, but made sure to linger, still, between it and the stranger. A question was asked, which he'd ignored for approximately five minutes, as he'd not felt inclined to offer her any answers. Yet, soon after he'd found himself speaking, but not in response to her query.

"You will stay away from the grove," he'd informed her. "You will not step foot in it or even look at it. Your being here is not sanctioned, so don't act as if you can trample through the entirety of these woods." Never would it be her home, never would she be accepted. No matter Burke's word, Kove would not listen, for no longer was the grey man his leader. When one looked at the world with the vision of the pallid male, it was not Burke that held the crown, but the spiderlings. He looked past her face, then, and to her sides. For a moment, he'd seemed to examine her increasing mass, before meeting her eyes directly once again. "Your children will not live," he'd said rather bluntly, almost as if the words were nothing more than a casual statement. "Those that survive birth will be taken by a qalupalik, and you will be unable to do anything to prevent it." Or, perhaps, they'd be kidnapped by someone near to her—who could know for sure?
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice really didn't get why everyone hated her. She had been kind, calm, had showed no real hostility and was just hanging around alone or with Cicero, Kendra or Burke. She could get why Nemesis didn't like her being here, but the rest of them? They had barely met the scarred woman, and still they judged. Judgmental, angry wolves were the scariest in the world in Malice humble opinion. Couldn't they see that it was getting old? Why couldn't they get over their hate, or at least calm their nipples or something, because this was OBVIOUSLY not working out for both them and Malice. As this was all going through her head, she kept a smile on her mixed muzzle, eyes sparkling with more determination than anything.

As she walked away, she could feel burning eyes on her back, but only gritted her teeth. If her father would've seen this- oh boy. She wished she could be as threatening as her father, yet loved she was more sophisticated and calm. She had grown up, and it seemed Lucifer never even had the chance to do so. Speaking of douchebags- where was that son of a bitch Avalon? Silence fell on them, and Malice studied the new yet hostile presence. She could not ignore the fact that he looked handsome- if only he had a personality that reflected that. It wasn't a crush, she could tell, it was more like one was walking through the city and saw a pretty face. 

As minutes passed, Malice didn't leave, not without some words coming out of the male's mouth. She sat her fat ass down on the ground, her hind legs growing tired from standing with the extra mass, and her tail thumped softly on the earth as she just stared. And then words came- cruel words filled with hate and despise.

Yes sir, though perhaps someone should have told me that before I started wandering. No one yet had told me this grove was off-limits, but I guess I'm sorry for my thoughtless actions anyway. She informed with a crooked smile. She would live here, she would belong here, if only to prove the hateful beings wrong. Her children would grow up here, or else terrorize the lot of them as they became older. They would know how all of them -all except Burke, Kendra and Cicero- acted as wild beasts. And the male's next words only increased the chance of her indeed telling her children someday. She did not know what a qula-something was, but it probably wasn't good. He was threatening unborn children, how low could these wolves sink?

They will live. She said calm yet with an edge of determination. Their eyes meeting only made her despise the white male more. Or are you the kind that murders innocent beings? Truly, what is it with all of you? She asked, her voice breaking here and there in a saddened tone. What have my unborn children done to deserve such cruel words?
~Adopt Avalon!~

Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
09.22.16 — Ending added.

The smile that had pulled at her face made the words seem fictitious. It was as if she didn't take the situation seriously, which only served as fuel for his increasing anger. Then, to learn that no one had told her—it had nearly been enough to send him over the edge, but he'd manage to hold tight to the earth. "The father to those bastards growing inside your womb should have told you," he'd shot back, his usual, calm demeanor having fallen away long ago. "Maybe he did, and you just didn't listen." It was a possibility, for sure. Yet, there were also plenty of other ideas, but none were enough to settle him. "Then again, maybe he hadn't told you on purpose. Maybe that fool's mind has withered so badly that he thinks it's okay to disrespect our queen," was another thought, the words having been spoken with a hint of a growl in his voice. Burke had truly failed them, and continued to worsen the situation each and every time he messed up. First he'd brought his conquest into pack lands, and then he'd not told her of the respect that she was supposed to show. All in all, it was enough to have him practically fuming, for never had his loyalty to Meldresi died.

From there, the conversation had only progressed. His words had been interpreted as a threat when, in fact, he'd simply been stating that which he'd believed to be a very true possibility. His hackles had bristled and tail raised at her accusations, lips being pulled back in order to display his incisors. "Never accuse me, or any of us for that matter, of being able to kill a child," he'd stated. Though, for some, the capability could very well exist, he viewed it as a great insult when the words had slipped from her lips. "Do you honestly think they'll survive? Burke can only do so much for you, and that includes hunting. He will leave you and your children to starve, assuming that they even make it through their birth alive." So many complications existed in the world, so many chances for the children to die. For any other, he'd not wish death upon their children. If need be, he'd spare the child and take the life of the parent instead, but things were different for Malice. Neither she nor her children were worthy of life, for they represented the very same thing that he was so strongly against—disloyalty.

"The conception of your unborn nalujuks made them deserving enough," was his response. "You should have thought your actions through better, rather than looking for sex from a man you had no business getting involved with." Easier said than done, perhaps, but he'd looked past that. For despite the urges of nature, he knew that the pull of a woman's heat could be fought against. When two individuals thought with their brains rather than selfishly, then the attraction could be denied and life carried on as usual. It was then that he'd taken a single step towards her, posture remaining the same as before. "How many did you whore yourself out to before finding Burke?" Kove had questioned, unashamed of his words. "How often do you just give yourself away to some male that couldn't control himself? How many from your pack had a taste of you before getting knocked up?" Every word was spoken with a harsh tone, each accusation making him grow more and more agitated. She did not deserve to live within the woods, and her children certainly didn't deserve to be born there.

Never had he given her a chance to respond, for his blood had since started to boil. To remain in her presence any longer was something that he simply could not do, and so away from the whore had Kove turned, leaving her alone within the woods whilst he sought out a way to relieve his growing anger.