Ghost Lion Crag life's a mess and so are you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Charon had descended the mountain's west side to find himself in a field between two mountain ridges. He'd winded down one of the paths that lead into the fields around dawn and now the morning was well on his way now that he reached the grassy fields below. He had never been to this side of the mountain, but he'd had no luck so far in his search for Lazarus and so he decided to give the other side of his mountain a try.

The young leader simply walked northwest between the craig, following the only path he could take; he had determination written on his face and there was a fierceness to his quick-paced trot. He was beginning to fear this story would end just like Goober's; except there were still the odds that Lazarus was laying somewhere in pieces after his fall. But for now he pressed on, determined to get revenge for the wrongdoings he and his had faced.
the wicked and the divine
19 Posts
Ooc —
Since the altercation in the forest with the old woman, Ksenia retreated the way she come and laid low for a while. She hovered the lake where she'd seen a familiar wolf to find it, for the most part, empty, but she didn't keep shop there for too long. There were a lot of wolves hovering the copse nearby, which forced her closer to the mountain than she liked to be, but nonetheless she needed somewhere to go if only for a little while.

The scent of another catches her attention with a gust of wind in her direction and she turns to find the emerging form of another pale figure. Grey eyes narrow, lowering her head a little to void her threat. She's been able to catch a few meals but still tired and thin and she isn't sure she'll return to her former glory with this lifestyle. Questioning the worth of her mission lingers in the back of her mind but she brushes it off, concerned with sharing space of the oncoming wolf clouds her. 

Ksenia remains silent as she stands off to the side of a jutting wrong, the warm stone beneath her feet, to see how the other might react to her presence.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Purposeful strides kept him pushing forward, always on the lookout for his nemesis. When he noticed another in the distance with a white pelt he stiffened at first, but the casual way the other was laying led him to think it was not Lazarus. For if he was alive at all, then he would look a lot less healthy and casual than this, hopefully.

As he approached he came to note that it was someone far from his enemy. He laid eyes on the white female with the silver eyes and as he trotted within earshot, his body posture neutral, he greeted, "Hello. Have you seen a white male around here, possibly wounded?" He did not guess she had, but the least he could do was to ask.
19 Posts
Ooc —
It's been a long time since we've had a thread and now we have two. 8)

The other spots her, though she hadn't really been trying to hide, but now there's a tension building up that pulls her to attention. Her muscles tighten and she fixes her posture, but he takes one of neutrality that—slowly—allows her to relax a few degrees. It is when he speaks that she feels she can truly ease up and even take a step or two to close the distance.

"No," she tells him, and glances around for the rest of his search party. Based on how the question was presented, Ksenia isn't able to tell what the motivation behind it is, though he doesn't seem overly worried or panicked for the wolf of interest. "Friend of yours?" she asks with a quirk of an eyebrow, "maybe I can help you look."
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
:D

He grimaced when she asked if he was a friend of his, his face proving he was not. "No. He wounded one of my pack badly, so I'm looking to give him what's coming for him. His name's Lazarus." He wasn't sure if that would help any, as he had no idea if she'd be motivated enough to actually help him were she ever to run into him, but it didn't hurt to ask.

Charon wrinkled his nose and said, realising he had not yet answered her offer, "If you want to help, that'd be great." The more wolves were on the lookout for Lazarus, the better, really. He felt particularly vengeful and hoped he'd be the one to find him, so he could show him what it felt like to be fucked with, but if he had the choice, he mostly just really wanted to find him at all, even if someone else found him first, even if he wouldn't see Lazarus 'til he was dead.
19 Posts
Ooc —
forgive this post i am a little loopy

The male speaks ill of the male and her interest remains in tact. She commits the information to memory, what little he has given, and then accepts her offer to help search. She nods her head and eases more into his proximity to better speak to him. She remains casual in posture and her tail idly sways back and forth as she hums quietly to herself, more curious about the wolf named reincarnation. 

"Will you offer a kill to me in exchange for my help?" she asks, swinging her head back to focus on him. Ksenia owes the male nothing and her help will come with a price, if it's right, but in the trade of a little food for a straggler, she'd be hard pressed to pass it up.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Her offered help became a bit sour when she turned around and asked for food in return. Yet he could imagine that times were tough after this famine. Charon was not so sure Amekaze would like him giving out food from their caches, but he also really wanted to catch Amekaze's assailant. It was for her own good. He haggled, "I can give you a rabbit's leg from our caches to help search today. If you ever find him and bring him to me, I'll give you a whole deer if you want it." 'All you can eat' seemed like a good thing after all the famine, so he hoped, if she was so set on food, that maybe she would be able to find him.

For now though, his offer of just a rabbit's leg stood, for he wasn't going to give her a whole kill of any variety right now. The famine was over, perhaps, but its scars remained and he wished to make and keep his caches stocked.