Wild Berry Meadow no power in the world can take away the pain until it is ready to leave
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Giana watched the girl carefully, seeing nothing wrong with the way she acted. Some skittish little girl... This could be easy, if the male didn't come back. He was close, she knew that much, but HOW close? Did she have time to really fight for it, or was her best bet go just snatch and go? She was half tempted to back off, for there was really no reason the ivory queen even needed this rabbit. She could catch her own. But Kendra demanded she be left alone, even in the most pathetic way Gia had ever heard, and that was all it took for a snarl to rip from the Ferretti's maw. 
               "Who do you think you are, girl? I take what I WANT. Leave it now, or I'll tear that pretty little face of yours to shreds."
Stepping forward and curling her tail over her back, Giana's stormy eyes demanded that the girl leave it, heed her words and make this easy for both of them. Not that she was against a fight, it just made things annoying when she was already in a bad mood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no power in the world can take away the pain until it is ready to leave - by Giana - July 27, 2016, 07:55 AM