Jade Fern Grove he's got looks that books take pages to tell
desperado
118 Posts
Ooc — kae
Sriracha beamed at Xan's response. Bueno! he exclaimed, pleased to find that Xan was willing to push his comfort zone. That's all I ever want from you, Xan. If you try your very best, then I could never see you as a failure, he said. Then, as an afterthought, Bueno means good, by the way. Take notes, there'll be a test. Sriracha chuckled, an indication that he was joking, but still followed it up with. I kid, I kid... or do I? Here he smiled wryly. 

What about Ocracoke? he asked before Xan could get his explanation in. Oh! Sriracha wasn't actually sure how Ocra felt about Xan. They had had a rocky start to their relationship, but that didn't mean things were improving. However, it had been a regrettably long time since Sriracha had had a good conversation with Ocra. Still, he was going to tell a good-natured lie to give Xan some confidence. I'm pretty sure she does.

Xan went into the details of his actual name, which Sriracha found mildly interesting. Alexander, he said pensively, looking over Xan and trying to decide how well it fit. Sriracha decided he liked Xan better, though he was of the habit of calling wolves by their full, god-given names. I might keep calling you Xan. My daughter- adopted- is named Alexandria. I hope you get to meet her some day. Though Sriracha had left to start his own life away from the nest, he still hoped that some of his siblings might follow. He particularly hoped Alexandria would come after him, for she was dear to him.
Messages In This Thread
he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - September 14, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 19, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - September 23, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 04, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Sriracha - October 07, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 03:06 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 12, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: he's got looks that books take pages to tell - by Xan - October 17, 2016, 11:37 PM