Stavanger Bay Diamonds and Gold
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
All Welcome 
Backdated to a date that works for everyone - he is NOT trespassing, he's just outside of the borders asking for a bit of attention to tell his story. :)

He went further, his legs weary and his mind dull. He missed home - missed Avannon, but he could not return empty-pawed. He refused to return to Asterr without Judas beside him, and he would not let his lover down. Often he thought about if they were thinking of him too, and looked to the stars to find them again. Even Asterr he missed, despite their cold behavior toward each other. It scared him, being this alone in a place he did not know - away from the mountains he trusted with his safety. The coast was so cold and wet, and the smell of the sea was not pleasant at all for the mountain wolf. 

Finally he stumbled upon a border of a pack that was crazy enough to settle here. He slowed to a stop a respectable distance away, wondering if they could help him. He had already passed a pack without letting them know who he was looking for and why, but today it again was weak in his eyes.

And so he threw his powerful head back - letting out a call for at least one of the wolves that called this their home.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
A call drove Rannoch away from the Leviathan’s den and towards the borderlines. With Doe and Syzmon taking care of their young, the Benthos had attempted to step up and care for the borders. He drove himself across the frozen land with a sense of purpose and confidence-- emotions that had only recently returned to his life-- and soon enough came across the border and the wolf who had called.

Her perked, pushing his ears forward and lifting his tail as he looked to the other. But, still, he remained silent as he gave the other a chance to speak on his presence and why he had beckoned Rannoch.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Jolon took a more submissive stance as the seemingly young, but bulky, boy approached the borders. He was surprised that such a young soul lived here- yet along answered the call of an outsider. It made him long for a son of his own, which he knew would be impossible- for now. First he had a mission, and he intended to complete it.

Good day, young sir. I am Jolon. He greeted with a formal bow of his body. I came to seek someone - a male named Judas. He has... wronged my tribe and my mission is to find him and bring him to justice. He informed, going straight to the point. He did not specify what this Judas had done, for the language he would use was far too vulgar for a child, but he hoped the other would understand nonetheless. 
A Man with Two Souls
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The other was respectful in his approach, but all in the same did not falter his dominant pose. Instead, he listened on quietly finding himself growing quite concerned with the news that the other brought. “How unfortunate,” he said, his voice a low rumble as he looked to the other wolf with a sympathetic. “I frequent our borders and have not run into this wolf, nor is he amongst our ranks.” And, despite this, he still grew concerned safety of his pack with this wolf about.

The cogs in his mind began to churn and then he produced another question. “Was it reported that he headed towards the bay?”
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The other seemed genuinely sorry for all that had happened to both Jolon and his tribe, even though the young one did not know what had happened. While it was not revenge that Jolon sought, he felt it bothersome to think he might be wasting another's time with his search for justice. He rolled his shoulders, feeling a little stiff. Owh... Well, I guess I cannot fault you or your wolves for that. He said with an apologetic look. How embarrassing knowing nothing about the man you were chasing.

No. We have no idea where he went or where he is now. I must travel through the whole of Teekon to find him - for that is my calling for these months. He explained in his low, ice-cold voice. If you ever encounter this wolf - this Judas - be wary. He is not to be trusted or to be messed with. Kill him or lock him up and search for the dragoness Asterr. She'll know what to do with him. He told, very seriously so.
A Man with Two Souls
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
It seemed as if Jolon had been sent from a far-away place in the hunt for another’s head and Rannoch felt uneasy at this, knowing that such a wolf lingered out there. He shook himself and looked to the other with a sense of sympathy knowing that this hunt couldn’t be easy on him.

“I will tell our Levithan at once,” he replied sternly. “What information do you have on this wolf so we can keep our eyes out?” He wanted to be sure that they would set the right wolf to justice.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
While not particularly fond of the idea of wandering until he finally found the rapist, it had not sunk in fully yet. He was doing his job without much mind, which would perhaps lead to his doom in the future months. He looked at the other - thankful that he had taken the information well and was not mad at him for disturbing the peace of this place.

Thank you. Jolon nodded when the other said he would tell his... Levithan? What kind of name was that? Whatever, he had no time to waste. He was looking for someone called "Mordecai". I do not know if he has found him or her already. I am afraid that is all I have. If you want more infortmation on how he looks, seek out Avannon. She is in the mountains - in my tribe. Call for the dragoness Asterr and I'm sure she could take you to her. He said, slow so every word could sink in.
A Man with Two Souls
Ghost
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Mind if we wrap this one up with your reply? I'm trying to end my Noch threads since he is no longer in the valley!

Rannoch listened closely to all that the stranger offered and nodded immediately. “I will tell my leader of this as once. Thank you for letting us know so we can keep an eye out.” He really was thankful for the other’s warning and hoped that they could do everything possible to help the pack of dragons.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
You can post again if you feel it necessary or archive :)

Jolon was glad the other understood and took him for his word. In return, Jolon would trust the other to indeed tell the information to his leader. If not - it was not his problem. If Judas would indeed come here, he had warned them, and that was all he could do. Thank you for understanding. He nodded and made a little bow.

I must go now - fate is calling. I'll see you whenever the time deems it right. He said, before turning and returning to his quest.
A Man with Two Souls