Altar of Twilight i painted you a picture, but it never looked right
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries followed behind, occasionally letting out a squeak of excitement. After the original rush of childish curiousity again, however, he settled down and became his usual sullen, silent self again. Though that did not diminish the small glint of wonder in his eyes as they travelled. He'd never been so far from home! Had he? He didn't think so, but then again, he didn't remember much from before Moonspear.

"There yet?" He waddled forward a bit so he was in line with his parents, and looked up at them as he spoke. He gazed back at Cass for a moment, watching her as she walked, then fell back too so that he did not have to stay between his parents for too long. As he did so, the young boy peered at his surroundings. He halted after another few minutes, watching as his mother and father also stopped, raising their muzzles in a call.

Aries had heard howling before, but never this close. He felt drawn to it, and couldn't shake the feeling off. Finally the pull was too strong, and the ash grey child lifted his head and let out his own call. It was much less tuneful than his parents, but it was his first real howl and he did not care. He simply let the feeling wash over him.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread