Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Terrance. He nodded at the introduction, knowing that was only proper that he'd share his name. "Rannoch, Alp— " he began out of habit, only to cut himself off when he realized that title was no longer his right. Embarrassed by his misstep, as the harsh sting of his recognized reality lingered, Rannoch attempted to realign himself with his accurate title: "— Iota." He had no intention to dethrone Charon or Amekaze and to make that clear, he added quickly, "I was the Alpha of my former pack, Northstar Vale. Hydra, Alya and Lyra saved me from a wolf that tried to kill me and brought me here to heal." For good measure and an extra layer of reassurance that he had no intentions to do any harm to the reigning couple, he added with sincerity: "I owe you all my life." Rannoch concluded as he dipped his posture lower and flattened his ears onto his skull to emphasize his point. 

With that awkward misstep out of the way, Rannoch was left with an offer that he couldn't pass up, and he was thankful for the distraction. "I really appreciate it," replied Rannoch as he perked and extended one of his forearms to drag the corpse closer. He made a note then to return the favor at a later date. 

To Terrance's concern, Rannoch recalled, "Pretty sure she went out to get me more dandelion," he paused for a moment as a look of mirth shone in his eyes, "apparently, I'm gobbling up her supply." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM