Blackfeather Woods all my friends are dead, push me to the edge
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He looks down upon her with a curious amusement, she, glaring up at him with that same fire he both loves and detests. But within those flames hidden behind her eyes is something malevolent, growing ever so slightly like the brief cracks of thunder before the storm. What is curious is her doubt in his intent to keep her safe, and while it had not been his initial motive for capturing her, she had become something he was simply made to save. But when he answers, it is not with amusement, but with a truth she could audibly hear in his voice. "Yes, I did," And he is fully invested in this fact. He saved her from a life of normalcy, simplicity, and lack of higher purpose. A fate so many were doomed to suffer without even knowing they suffered from it. At least in Blackfeather Woods, she will mean something. She will be worth something greater and far better than she ever would have been, once Vaati has completely cured her of faith and hope in a rescue that would never come. "It can be. Besides, I thought you might appreciate the company," He shrugs and looks away, avoiding her smoldering glare, one that evokes a different feeling from him than she intends. But he passes it off as that he does not like lying to her, and perhaps on some level, he truly doesn't.

However, it is necessary, and one day she will come to understand that his next few actions are only to benefit her and who she is supposed to be. He is confident she will see, otherwise, he is unsure of what would need to be done if her resistance continued; if he could not break her in the way he intended.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Vaati - October 08, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: all my friends are dead, push me to the edge - by Vaati - October 08, 2017, 06:44 PM