Blacktail Deer Plateau The Bitterness to Touch These Lips
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: sorry for late reply, been dealing with some appointments that got botched and I'm stressed :/

Hawkeye's mouth parted. She had felt bad for snapping at her mate, but now a quiet numbness consumed her. Her face felt flush, but not due to a compliment. The black gal's vision blurred, then became clear again; she was too stunned to notice that it had been tears that pooled in her eyes and then spilled over onto the forest floor.

So, what are you saying? spoke in her head, but she did not realize it was not said aloud to the male in front of her. The world spun around her as she stared at her mate — was he? — with a bewildered, confused, and hurt expression.

"Peregrine," she said firmly (but in a quiet voice), trying to get his attention since he hadn't answered her question. "I said... what exactly are you saying?" Her eyes roamed rapidly across his face, remembering the features she had forgotten. Hawkeye took a step forward, but stopped, not sure what she should do.
Messages In This Thread
The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 23, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 24, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 29, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - May 30, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: The Bitterness to Touch These Lips - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 02:47 PM