Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

it's the first time, she thinks, furi's spoken to her with this much intensity. she wishes the circumstances were different.

"i know you're a gona," she snaps back, "which is why i don't expect you to come waltzing in with a bunch of strangers!" a beat later, what furi says actually processes: i met her outside the pack. the same bitter-rotten feeling from before swells up inside her, and with a start, she realises it's jealousy, but it's too late to keep from acting on it. "is that why you're always going outside the borders? to go hang out with her?" her voice is clipped, catching on the word 'her' in a way that she hates because it shouldn't really matter if she has friends outside of drageda except it matters more than anything in the world right now. how long have they known each other? days? months? no - furi hasn't been here long enough for that, but - whatever it is, it's too long.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Blixen - November 23, 2017, 10:19 PM