Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

(honestly, would she have been better about the whole thing if it had been arrille? she'd still have been frustrated with furi handing out invitations like that, but what is it about this girl specifically that's thrown her off so much? of course none of this is occuring to her in the moment, but it's the sort of thing she'll ask herself later, licking her wounds.)

"'cause you're always out," she mutters, more petulantly that she'd like to be. okay, it's not strictly true, and it never bothered her until... rose. but furi says they've only just met, which, strangely, makes her feel a little better. she hunches, the tip of her tail curling around her toes. "fine, but, still," blix says in a huff, "i just think - it wasn't good," and she's trying to string her words together more pleasantly, but she's not got grasp of what she's saying, "and, and she looks just like me, that's weird!" 

immediately her jaw snaps shut, teeth clanking audibly, eyes gone wide in embarrassment. that wasn't what she meant to say. she meant to say you should have asked before bringing her here. that's a reasonable complaint to have. that's the complaint she does have. but it's too late to backpeddle so she scowls at her feet defensively instead, ears flat against her skull.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Blixen - November 23, 2017, 10:49 PM