Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she doesn't respond to furi's shout -- mostly because she knows furi's right, and moreover it doesn't matter. but also because she's still shocked at herself, her heart thudding rapidly in her chest as she tries to gain back control of her runaway emotions. and it's clear she's made things somehow even worse because now, on top of furi and her both being pissed there's an extra fun layer of awkward.

"because, i - it's," blix says ungracefully, loudly, "it - it just is!" it is! even if she doesn't know - why exactly. or why it bothers her so much that furi might have a new friend who is a girl who looks a lot like her, but is probably better at things like feelings, and probably doesn't put  her foot in her mouth once a damn week. struggling to divert from the dangerous direction this conversation is heading, blixen hastily backtracks. "and -- and i don't understand why you're so mad at me anyway! you know i'm just - i'm trying to keep drageda safe!" it sounds hollow even to her, even if it's what she truly believes - oh blix, you really lost the thread on this one.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Blixen - November 24, 2017, 11:38 AM