Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

blixen's mouth twists into a frown. she doesn't believe furi - if she wasn't mad they wouldn't have been having this fight in the first place. she wants to believe her, wants to do the thing where she says sorry and furi says alright and then they just move forward, just like she does with artaax, but somehow she doesn't think that's gonna cut it here.

the gona can't help but scoff a little at her answer, but she doesn't push it, especially not when furi follows up with a request for a cease fire. "i guess if you're not gonna tell me anything, fine." she's sniping, unnecessarily she knows, but her patience is shot and she has a stomachache again and nomi isn't even home to give her advice. "are you still going to come on patrol?" their morning patrols are a routine but she can't make furi come with her, can't stop furi from changing her schedule if she wants to. maybe it'd be for the best if all they're gonna do is go in circles forever.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 07:02 PM