Dragoncrest Cliffs The Prince And The Dragons
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille still had to wonder why this other wolf looked like him. Even though somewhere deep in the depths of his mind, he already knew. It just never came to mind for him. Thuringwethil switched the conversation over, and he had to think it over.

"Well...I was taught a bit on how to fight." He was taught a little, mostly by just pouncing on things. Plus, when he got angry, he really got quite aggressive. He was quite the emotional wolf in more ways than one. "With a bit more training, I...I think I could be a good fighter. Guard the borders...and such." This place was his last chance.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It isn’t much but it’s something. He’s a large wolf without the proper knowledge to use it to his advantage. Artaax and Dio may be able to teach him a thing or two but the future is still hazy. She isn’t entirely sure what she wants to do with him but for now he’s offered a little leeway. “This forest lines our border from one cliff near the south, all the way up to the most northern,” she explains, though they are close to the southern side now. “You will stay around the borders for now, you may stay in the territory but near the outskirts until I know I can trust you and you’ve proven to me,” she says. It’s a little more confined to his performance under the assumption he can eventually impress her. Seri will get the same treatment with a little more room to span for now, given her eagerness to fulfill a spot in the pack that has been unfortunately proposed.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille followed along her words, being sure to listen closely. He was a bit nervous of being only near the outskirts of the territory, as most of them would be inside. That meant any intruders, he would be one of the first they encounter. That scared him, just a bit. But, this was his only chance to keep going. Plus, he was now thinking that he might get sme answers about this doppleganger of his going around if he stayed.

He nodded. He didn't know Seri would be at the outskirts too. "I...I guess I should get a lay of the border then?" he asked.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He takes the only option he’s given before she takes a step back. She nods when he makes the suggestion of what he should do and she lingers on his form a little longer. She’ll be watching, closely, and when she’s not here something else will keep an eye on him—unless she takes him with her, but that she kind of doubts—and slowly she turns, searching out her daughter after a moment.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place