Moonspear Curiosity of the Wolf
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Hydra was there in a flash, the darkness snaking around her form to make her materialize in the winter twilight. She must have been close he thought, to have come at a moment's notice. Unless of course, she had breached some time-space continuum he didn't know about. His tail lashed uneasy as she investigated the tousled snow, but came to rest at his hocks as she gradually relaxed. Somewhere off in the distance, he heard the call of an owl, then ambient silence until Hydra spoke.

"Hard to say, she was making her way out of here when I first saw her." Could she have crossed their borders so quickly? He thought of the caches he had found where Moonspear's borders fluctuated; perhaps she had thought to sift through their contents, or rather their lack thereof. "Once I started to catch up, she was off in a hurry. Perhaps she heard me," he trailed here, not denying the possibility. A hunter he may have been, but not of their kin for they had keen hearing for a reason.

A beat of silence proceeded his thoughts: "Should we go fetch her and find out?"
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity of the Wolf - by Akiri - December 06, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Akiri - December 06, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Dirge - December 06, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Akiri - December 06, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Hydra - December 06, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Dirge - December 07, 2017, 04:43 AM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Akiri - December 07, 2017, 09:44 AM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Hydra - December 08, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: Curiosity of the Wolf - by Dirge - December 08, 2017, 05:10 PM