Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
super duper quick cameo

the call for grayday seemed to have summoned them all, oddly enough, as aditya, following his natural curiosity, stumbled upon a whole group assembled at the border--catori, pema, dawn, and two wolves he was not familiar with. likely the strangers coming to visit.

he caught bits and pieces of the conversation being had, the main fact being that grayday was out at the moment but would be back soon. but who were these wolves?

his golden orbs scrutinized them for a long moment. one brown, one gray. they both were older than himself and seemed confident enough, for being at another pack's border. the brown one had a similar scent pattern to burr, when they had found him in the mountains. was this man a member of easthollow, too?

but the other wolf kept grabbing his attention, his gaze lingering. something about him seemed familiar. a small feeling, a suspicion, in his belly had him squint, imagining the wolf missing an eye. . . "that guy looks like your father," he muttered under his breath to dawn, his tone joking but his words serious.
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM