Otter Creek 'Cause the next moment, before you know it
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 
@Illecebra ! Backdated to the 22nd December

His large grey paws drew him steadily forward, dark ears tipped forward as they caught the sounds of the Creek  - it was silent, as though matching the peace that temporarily had a hold on his mind, for his thoughts were still for now. The bright moon had risen once more as night had fallen, a beam of white light highlighting the Svartell's face as he peered upward at it. Winter, it was a curious season, with the white powder that covered the land in a coat of cold

The tranquility felt thin, however, as if it could break with a simple snap of the jaws - it reminded him of his own mind, the tension holding his thoughts together. For he knew when rage took over, he became something much more monstrous, as if his normal stone cold personality was not monstrous already.

Peace, he hushed his head again, body stilling at the Creek's edge. His body lowered until he was sat, ashen tail curling around his paws as he marvelled in the silence.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was fucking cold. The thought repeated itself in her mind every day and every night when her body didn't shut itself down from the exhaustion of surviving another day. Her large body was excruciatingly thin and her pelt was dry and patchy, skin red and numb where the fur didn't cover her. She had lost her son and couldn't get him back, that was another thought that tortured her and kept her in the state of hopelessness and depression that kept her from returning to Easthollow. She was a broken mess and a failure at motherhood.

Yet for some reason she pushed on,willing her failing body to continue. She ate pinecones and whatever berries she could find, occasionally finding a carcass to pick at or killing a mouse or two that had come up from beneath the snow. Now the faint trickle of water drew her to the creek and she strode forward barely bothering to stop at the sight of another wolf there. Having enough decency to chuff to announce herself she stood a few feet away from him and lowered her muzzle to drink. She drank until the cold water filled her empty stomach and the lifted her muzzle. At that moment the breeze shifted and blew that disgusting scent to her nose. "You're one of them!" She growled her fur instantly rising along her bony spine. "Baby thieving disgusting pack" she spat and without a second thought she launched herself at him,jaws parted with an enraged and maddened snarl. If she could she would tackle him down,but she was thin and weak and malnourished so ....it wasn't likely.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The presence of another did not bother him - although it drew him from his mindless pondering, he was not afraid of company. It was true he did not particularly like it, but the stranger seemed no danger to him, simply chuffing a greeting and busying themselves with lapping at the cool water from the Creek. Aries took a moment to gaze over at them, noting the large but thin frame of the wolfess, and patches of fur were missing from her pelt. Wonder what happened to her, he thought to himself with a silent and perhaps sickening chuckle.

His thoughts returned back to the water, as did his head, and there was the silence once more. He kept an eye on the stranger, knowing well that one should never turn a blind eye to one who lacked familiarity, and often those who he knew could be a danger. No, he would watch and ensure she did not approach further.

But it seemed she had other plans, her calm and worn out demeanor replaced with a snarling, ferocious beast within a matter of seconds. Her words did not register within him for a moment, confusion tugging at his mind though soon enough it clicked. The child. He remembered a small, greyish boy who had been kept along with Cass when she had been a captive of the Blackfeather wolves. The child must have been this mother's. Aries let out a snort as she launched - for she was in no state to fight him, too weak and drained to match his strength.

He leaped forward himself, bulky form crashing into that frail one of her own, the two wolves clashing. His own snarls ripped through the air, jaws wide as he tore at her face.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His well fed form crashed into her own and the breathe rushed from her lungs in a loud and raspy wheeze. Easily she fell backwards from the force, ungainly on her paws due to her frail state. As his jaws snapped at her face she ducked her head, preferring not to lose an eye or two during the winter. His snarls furthered her rage and it occurred to her for a moment that he wasn't that old, still a pup himself yet. Normally she wouldn't attack a youth but that scent and her missing baby, and her broken mind led her not to care. Thrashing away a few feet she glared at him and spat again, her lungs rattling in a sickly way as she fought to draw air into them.

Once more she leaped forward,rearing up onto her hind limbs and attempting to drag her claws across his face, but already her hind legs trembled and gave and the attack failed on its own as she collapsed to the snow onto her back,hind legs in the air near his face.

feel free to pp the agreed wounds, also feel free to give her some scars and stuff so long as she isn't crippled and can return to Easthollow
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He felt a surge of pride in his own movements as the body of the other toppled to the floor with a wheeze, air having been knocked out of them. Any other wolf might have felt a stabbing of sympathy, for this was only a mother angered about losing a child, but Aries himself was as cold as the snow that lay on the ground, and the only thing he felt was the rushing of energy that sped up his heart and put a deadly smirk on his face, iced eyes glinting.

Though his jaws narrowly avoided her own face, he did not cease. Those who attacked without thought were simply careless and he would teach her a lesson. No, he would not end her life with a critical bite to the neck (as much as the idea teased him), but he would give her scars to remember him by.

Aries spat as she attempted to launch herself at him once more - his movements were faster. He barreled into her weak form as she failed her attempt at an attack, and his teeth grasped her tail harshly. He dragged her body, ruthlessly shaking his head as though all the hate building up within his mind could be forced away through this rapid movement. The hot blood trickled between his teeth but the Tyro ignored it - the salty tang of a wolf's blood had not been forgotten, images flashing past his mind as he revelled in the sick joy he felt rise within him. Oh, he savoured those memories. Again and again, over and over, his head shook - his grip on her tail was strong, and he felt the tearing of flesh, the sickening crunch as he released. The bloodied tail hung limply from his grey muzzle, and the adrenaline soared through his veins.

Oh, but he was not done.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra understood as soon as she felt her back hit the ground that she had fucked up. With her ill body her previous fighting prowess was gone, she had been a fool to think she could take on a well fed pack wolf. When his jaws latched around her tail she snarled and attempted to batter his face with her hind claws, but was thwarted as he dragged her around like a limp squirrel. Her lower body thrashed around limply and all she could do was shriek with horror and pain, struggling weakly against the painful hold. just as quickly as he had held on suddenly there was an absence at her rear end and she crawled away. In the agony induced adrenaline rush it took a startled gasp behind her to realize it was gone. Her tail was simply [i] gone[\i] ripped off a few inches from the spine and spitting blood all over the pure white snow. 

Horror crept over her face as she simply stared,forgetting the boy as her mind slowly seeped with dawning terror. She turned wide golden eyes toward the boy and flattened her ears, her snarls now defensive and frightened as she slowly crept backwards. "I'm d..done. please..let me go I'll never bother blackfeather again" she whispered the plea in a cold voice but it trembled and quaked pathetically. The stench of her blood was alarming but she couldn't feel her wound, there was no pain there.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
There was something so sickly satisfying about seeing this woman in so much pain after his actions, and a dark gleam shone through his eyes. He let out a deep chuckle as she wriggled away but kept her golden eyes trained stiffly onto him as they widened with fear. Oh, the fear in her eyes contrasted so well with the malice in his own. Aries hummed for a second, tilting his head as if pretending to be considering her words... let her go

But he wouldn't do that yet.

The Svartell took slow, threatening steps forward as the smirk stretched further across his face. He was having too much fun now just let her go. "You should have thought about that before attacking me," He whispered quietly to her, then shoved against her weak body with his own and snapped his jaws. His teeth latched onto her ear roughly and he simply pulled, like he had with the tail but this time the mother was being forced against the ground while he did so. He felt the ear tear, and with a satisfying snap half of her ear was left in his muzzle, the bloody remains still on her head but barely recognisable anymore.

It was then, as he stepped back to admire his work, the boy pulled back his desires and flashed a sharp stare, laughing a little. "Run, now, if you want to... Unless you want to stay," He purred, head tilting once more as he watched the blood drip down her face from that torn ear. There was most certainly a mess on the white snow - it was tainted with blood from the woman's mauled tail, and he was most proud of himself for causing such a horrifying sight.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As he refused her plea and approached she froze with terror,her muscles locking up and causing her to stiffen. She kept her eyes on his, not cowardly enough to look away from the one who was giving her a beating, it was the only defiance she could muster at this point.

But as he pushed her down and she felt his fangs Pierce her ear, she snapped. All courage and defiance left her system quite literally as she urinated in fear, the sharp agonizing burning of her ear being ripped off what caused the embarrassing accident. Shrieking with agony she scampered off as he let her up, blood cascading down her white mask and into her eye which she squinted shut against the fluid. Whining and shaking she didn't even bother to hear him finish his sentence but took off like a bolt of lightning leaving behind a trail of blood and piss. 

feel free to post again and archive! Or just archive. Thank you for this!
[/ooc]
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
No worries, thanks for the thread! Will archive this now :) I feel bad for hurting Cebra, awee.

He did little to halt her shaky movements, watching the woman as she scittered and took off without a word - her silence, aside from the shriek, was not untimately a surprise. It was clear the Svartell had shaken her up terribly - though he could not say he cared. Rather, he found a great deal of amusement in the fact that he, a youngster a good few years younger than the mother, had beaten her up and caused such fear to spark in the wolfess' heart.

The urine that had swiftly left the stranger made him wrinkle his nose in slight disgust, but he had seen worse. It was not, perhaps, the stench that grossed him so, more the cowardly way in which she had accepted defeat and submitted after only a smidge of pain. Though he could not say he had felt the tearing of his own tail, but still his arrogance remained. Aries, too, supposed he would rather they submit so simply than put up a fight stronger than he could match, but clear it was that this was his pride talking. 

He watched, eyes sparkling in the darkness, as her figure disappeared from sight and it was then, with a smirk upon his face, that the boy took his leave. Back to Blackfeather he would slink.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.