Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was genuinely hurt by lycaon's adamant rejection - he had not forseen this when he envisioned introducing the two. stupidly and without any regard for the reality they lived in, ingram imagined that this introduction would go smoothly.

reality was a much colder mistress, and it was just another notch in ingram's naivette stick - how many times could he get himself in an absolute asinine situation and possibly expect a different outcome?  ingram met his brother's hard gaze with a wounded expression, unwilling to crumble despite the seething tempest that strode by them and quit their company. he looked to chusi briefly, somewhat lost for words (what's new?) before sulking after the quickly receding stormpuff.

"lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," he cajoled, trailing his brother's snapping hocks. a smile played on his lips and he did what he knew he shouldn't -- with a jump he nipped at his brother's haunches before cackling as he quickly sprinted away.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Ingram Sr - December 28, 2017, 10:22 PM