Moonspear deception on my lips
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance waited for her to finish tearing out her own piece before ~casually~ tearing off the other hind leg, setting it before him and looking up-- dumbfounded again. hopeless sap indeed, terance wasn't sure if his heart had just sunk to his feet or was stuck in his throat-- it was kind of both, for some reason? wasn't that good news? he wanted to stammer out a whole list of nonsense. 'but i thought... she never said... do you mean...' but he surprisingly held his tongue. he was smart enough to put two-and-two together, sure, but he just didn't believe it. 

and he almost defended himself against the 'good old boy' accusation, but thought better of it last minute-- wouldn't want to offend alya after she was so generously offering up all this precious information. his gaze fell to his feet, a bit of laughter rumbling in his throat. "god damn," he muttered, shaking his head, looking back up to her. he'd had so many sleepless nights over this. he still wasn't sure he believed her.

"so you're telling me to bring her to the woods?" he asked with a small smirk, but with enough jest clear in his voice to show he wasn't serious-- well not entirely serious. he was still trying to find real words to respond with. he thought he'd been forward enough to her... once or twice-- right? maybe not forward enough... alya forward though? terance wasn't sure about that. he sucked in a breathe. "you're really telling me some mind-shattering information right now," he added with a cocked eyebrow.
Messages In This Thread
deception on my lips - by Terance - January 04, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Alya - January 04, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Terance - January 04, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Alya - January 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Terance - January 04, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Alya - January 04, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Terance - January 04, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Alya - January 04, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Terance - January 04, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: deception on my lips - by Alya - January 05, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: deception on my lips - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 12:45 AM